Thursday, July 18, 2013

Marion's Customer Interviews 7.18.2013

*Because my subjects were hesitant to be filmed or photographed I asked them to pick something of theirs that symbolized them for me to take a picture of.

Subject #1 "Mrs. Bootcamp" - An energetic working woman who is married and lives in the suburbs, commutes about an hour to work every day and enjoys working out.  




                                     Subject #2 "Mrs. Joyful" - A lovely friendly woman.

Interesting quote "I have a friend who gets her nails done ALL THE TIME, and I wonder how she affords it, then I realized, my coffee budget is her manicure budget"





Subject #3 The Baking Lady

-Gets her hair done every three weeks and hates having to use anyone else.  
-Loves doing activities like this with her friends, housewives have time and $ to enjoy these activities.
-Loves a nice and tasteful salon.

Subject #4 The Young Lady
-Hates when salons try to sell you products
-Willing to pay $20 to $30 for makeup but doesnt get it done often.
-

Subject #5 The College Grad
TBD
  

No comments:

Post a Comment